Cee is back with Share Your World for this week and here are my entries:
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Usually Closed
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Nope 😉 I even prefer using my own shampoo.
- What is your usual bedtime? Between 11:00PM – 12:00AM
- Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes I do like, but I don’t use it that often.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? – I think my first cousin who lived in another state and I wrote a small letter on the festival of Rakshabandhan.
- Any phobias? Agoraphobia – though not very extreme, but I prefer to stay away from crowds. It started in my childhood, when I almost fainted because of being pushed down in my school (on the entry) and there were people all above me. That was a nightmare and remembering it still give me chills.
- How tall are you? 5.45feet.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Anther usual work week, all went good in the last week. This week nothing planned as such, but I’ll be waving goodbye to my grandmother who came to spent some time with us.
Until next time..
— The Dreamer.
Check me out on Instagram – theimpulsivefantasist.